AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON Wednesday 14th May 2014 AFTER Annual Parish Meeting IN THE VILLAGE HALL CARDINGTON.
Note time and date please.
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Members of the public will be asked to restrict their comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
2. Election of a. Chair:
b. Vice Chair
c. Election of councillors to the following responsibilities:
f. Roads and Bridges
g. Emergency planning
i. Local Joint Committee.
j. Tree Scheme
3. Acceptance of Apologies:
4. Confirm the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 4th March 2014
5. Matters Arising: a. response re highways matters from last meeting.
6. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
7. Updates from Councillors: as per responsibilities.
8. Planning: a. New Applications: a. received between meetings.
To be considered at the meeting.
. b. Decisions: see report.
c. Ideas for submission to the Shropshire Council place plan for Shropshire.
d. Gretton Mill planning issue.
e. response to the visit of Shropshire Councillors to Planning Minister.
e. Any other planning matters
9. Finance: a. Invoices to pay. Mrs J Madeley £350.65, HMRC £87.60
b. Consider quotes for insurance.
c. New Financial Regulations.
d. Precept and CTSG received £ 3515 and £76.00 Shropshire Council.
10. Shropshire Council Report: Councillor T Barker.
11. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery
b. sign new clerk contract for next six months. From 1st May 2014
c. advertising vacancy after the six months.
13. Correspondence: a. Shropshire Council Road Closure Church Window Bridge for 8 weeks starting 4th August.
b. Letter from D Kawczynski re national housing policy.
c. Thank you letter from Severn Hospice.
d. Letter from Strutt and Parker regarding neighbourhood planning.
e. StrettonDale Youth Stakeholder session. report.
f. Shropshire Council post 16 education transport.
g. Shropshire Council local support and prevention fund.
h. Shaping your outdoors Shropshire Council.
14. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
15. Date of next scheduled meeting Tuesday 1st July 2014 8pm.
13/05148/FUL Butt Cottages Cardington Church Stretton Demolition of existing detached dwelling and erection of replacement dwelling. Grant full planning permission.
14/00965/FUL Court Farm Cardington Church Stretton Erection of extension to an agricultural building for the storage of straw. Grant Full planning permission.