AGENDA FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON Tuesday 1st July 2014 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Members of the public will be asked to restrict their comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
2. Acceptance of Apologies:
4. Confirm the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 14th May 2014
5. Matters Arising: a. response re highways matters from last meeting.
6. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
7. Updates from Councillors: as per responsibilities.
8. Planning: a. New Applications: a. received between meetings. See report.
To be considered at the meeting.
. b. Decisions: see report.
c. Ideas for submission to the Shropshire Council place plan for Shropshire.
e. Any other planning matters
9. Finance: a. Invoices to pay. SALC £180.93
b. New Financial Regulations.
c. Consider internal audit for year ended 31.3.14.
d. Issue with HMRC
10. Shropshire Council Report: Councillor T Barker.
11. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery
b. Recruitment of clerk.
c. Lack of response from Shropshire Council to highways emails.
d. Storage of old records.
12. Correspondence: a. Road closure Yew Tree Bridge from 4th August for 2 weeks.
b. Reminder Church Window Bridge closure for 8 Weeks.
c. West Mercia Police crime figures for parish.
13. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
14. Date of next scheduled meeting Tuesday 2nd September 2014 8pm.
Planning: Seen between meetings:
14/01782/FUL Erection of an orangery to rear. Springfield Cardington. No objection.
14/02174/TCA To pollards 13 Ash Trees (long term management). Prune and shape 1 damson tree, reduce 1 walnut tree by 20% and fell 1 Ash tree within Cardington Conservation Area. St James Cottage. 7/8 Cardington . No objection.
14/00728/LBC Construction of a timber framed garage building providing car parking and storage at Shootrough Farm Cardington. Not proceeded with.
14/01548/LBC Installation of 16 solar panels affecting a grad 2 listed building. Shootrough Farm Cardington. Granted Listed Building consent.
14/02174/TCA To pollards 13 Ash Trees (long term management). Prune and shape 1 damson tree, reduce 1 walnute tree by 20% and fell 1 Ash tree within Cardington Conservation Area. St James Cottage. 7/8 Cardington . Shropshire Council raise no objection.