AGENDA FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON
Tuesday 3rd March 2015 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Shropshire Highways officer Tim Sneddon .Members of the public will be asked to restrict their comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
2. Acceptance of Apologies:
3. Dispensations: 6th January 2015
5. Matters Arising: a. Rights of way to be forwarded to Shropshire Council for improvement.
b. Highways matters.
6. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
7. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest.
8. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting
Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
· 14/05472/FUL proposed dwelling sw of Brook House Church Preen Erection of a detached dwelling and garage. Response: Object Cardington Parish Council object to this application because the whole parish is designated as open countryside in Shropshire Council Core Strategy. If the applicant is eligible there is the option to consider building a single plot affordable home after going through the eligibility process.
· 15/00582/TCA removal of 2 x cherry trees, reduction of 4 x cherry trees by 30% within Cardington Conservation area. Fairfield 1 Manor Meadow Cardington. No objection.
· 14/04510 /FUL Erection of extension to holiday let, Barn south west of Grove Farm Cardington. Grant Full planning permission.
· 14/05040/FUL Erection of extensions and alterations to existing dwelling to include relocation of access and demolition of existing tack room and store. Brook House Cardington. Grant Full planning Permission.
· 14/05130/LBC Erection of a garden room, internal alterations and installation of rooflight above kitchen. The Fold Cardington. Listed Building Consent.
c. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received before the meeting.
9. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: Mrs J Madeley£ 587.24, HMRC £89.60, Scripti £193.20 and D Elliott £9.97
b. Consider grant in lieu of payment for garden under Oak Tree.
c. Consider payment for defibrillator box £630.00. (donation to village hall)
10. Shropshire Council Report: Councillor T Barker. Including update regarding possible enforcement action on land adjacent to Cardington House.
11. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery a . Cd of cemetery book.
b. Email from PCC regarding a Rowan Tree.
12. Correspondence: a. Clerks and Councils direct.
13. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
14. Date of next meeting Tuesday 5th May 2015. AGM of the parish council and
Annual Parish Meeting of the Parish. Suggest meeting starts at 7.30pm.