AGENDA FOR PARISH COUNCIL Annual General MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON
Tuesday 5th May 2015 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Shropshire Highways officer Tim Sneddon .Members of the public will be asked to restrict their comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
2. Election of a. Chair:
b. Vice Chair
c. Election of councillors to the following responsibilities:
f. Roads and Bridges
g. Emergency planning
i. Local Joint Committee.
j. Tree Scheme
3. Acceptance of Apologies:
5. Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 3rd March 2015
6. Matters Arising: a. Highways matters.
7. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
8. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest.
9. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting
Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
15/01115/FUL Proposed affordable dwelling to the north of Longville erection of one affordable dwelling, single garage (and log store) alteration sto access, installation of septic tank and parking areas.
b. Decisions: 14/0725/LBC Barn at Shootrough Farm Cardington. Conversion of barn to dwelling, including proposed extension to southwestjgable, proposed external steps, removal of conifer trees/proposed boundary wall construction and associated internal and external works, including installation of treatment plant and soakaway. (Amended scheme.) Listed Building Consent.
c. Planning appeal 15/02230/REF appeal against refusal proposed dwelling adjacent Adlestrop Cardington.
d. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received before the meeting.
10. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: SALC £188.52, Came & Co Insurance £159.00, Mrs J Madeley £369.47 and HMRC £89.40.
b. Consider grant in lieu of payment for garden under Oak Tree.
c. Approve accounts for the year ended 31.3.15.
d. Approve Annual Governance Statement.
e. Approve internal audit report.
f. Consider contribution towards the cost of laptop and printer total cost £461.97 (Ditton Priors pc paid £240.00) 1/3rd of remaining£75.00.
g. Consider how to spend CIL funds as per criteria provided.
h. received from Shropshire Council precept £3612.00 and Neighbourhood Fund CIL £2339.16
11. Shropshire Council Report: Councillor T Barker. Including update regarding possible enforcement action on land adjacent to Cardington House.
12. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery a . Consider working with Cardington PCC regarding grounds Maintenance.
b. CD and website.
b. Approve policies and financial regs and standing orders.
13. Correspondence: a. Emergency planning event 3rd June 2015
b. Came & Co newsletter.
c. Adopt a phone kiosk information.
d. Clerks and Councils direct.
14. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
15. Date of next meeting Thursday 7th July 2015