AGENDA FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON
Tuesday 7th July 2015 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Shropshire Highways officer Tim Sneddon .Members of the public will be asked to restrict their comments to a maximum of 3 minutes.
2. Acceptance of Apologies:
4. Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 5th May 2015
6. Matters arising: a. Highways matters.
7. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
8. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest.
9. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting:
· 15/02241/FUL Chatwall Home Farm Barn Chatwall Cardington . Erection of two storey and single storey rear extension.
Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
· 15/02254/TCA To crown reduce 2 birch trees by 40% within Cardington Conservation Area. Church Cottage and The Barracks Cardington (no objection).
· 14/00724/FUL Conversion of barn to dwelling, including proposed extension to southwest gable, proposed external steps, removal of conifer trees, proposed boundary wall construction and associated internal and external works, including installation of treatment plant and soakaway (amended scheme) Barn at Shootrough Farm Cardington Church Stretton Grant Full planning permission.
· 15/01115/FUL Erection of one detached affordable dwelling, single garage (log store) alterations to access, installation of septic tank and parking areas. Withdrawn.
c. Planning appeal 15/02230/REF appeal against refusal proposed dwelling adjacent Adlestrop Cardington. Dismissed.
d. SAM DEV plan consultation on main modifications.
e. Place plan consultation. (now closed clerk pointed out the views of the parish council were not included. )
f. Consider confirming two residents are eligible for the single plot affordable home scheme.
g. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received before the meeting.
10. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: jdh Business Services Ltd £109.07, JD Barry £225.00 and A Seabury, J Norris and J Rogers £80 each.
b. Consider upgrading website to 200mb of data. The website is now in need of this extension. £58.44 a year instead of £25.00.
11. Shropshire Council Report: Councillor T Barker. Including update regarding possible enforcement action on land adjacent to Cardington House.
12. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery a . Consider working with Cardington PCC regarding grounds Maintenance.
b. Consider quote for repair of the wall.
13. Correspondence: a. The forum.
b. Thank you letter from Spurgeons regarding donation from Lent lunch.
c. Clerks and Councils Direct
d. Connecting Shropshire. News about superfast broadband
14. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
15. Date of next meeting Thursday 1st September 2015