Minutes FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON
Tuesday 1st September 2015 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes.
2. Acceptance of Apologies:
3. Dispensations: None.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 7th July 2015.
6. Matters Arising: a. Highways matters.
7. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. update if required.
8. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest.
9. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting. 15/02923/COU Change of use from agricultural to use for siting 5 touring caravan pitches and 12 seasonal caravan pitches.
Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
b. Decisions: 14/05472/FUL Proposed dwelling SW of Brook House Church Preen Church Stretton. Refused.
15/01617/FUL Installation of ground mount solar pv system to fence line to be set as 5 arrays of 16 panels and ground works to enable installation and connection to the main site electricity system. Lower Chatwall Farm Lower Chatwall Plaish. Grant Permission.
15/02240/FUL Erection of two storey and single storey rear extension. Chatwall Home Farm Barn Chatwall Cardington. Withdrawn.
15/02254/TCA Church Cottage and The Barracks Cardington Church Stretton. To crown reduce 2 Birch tres by 40% within Cardington Conservation area. Shropshire Council raised no objection to the works.
c. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received just before the meeting.
10. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: Mrs J Madeley £369.47 and HMRC £89.40, Cardington Village Hall £45.00,
D Elliot £49.97.
b. Approve Annual external audit.
c. Spending of CIL funds.
11. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery a . Consider working with Cardington PCC regarding grounds Maintenance.
b. Cemetery wall.
12. Correspondence: a. Shropshire Seniors The Forum.
b. Shropshire Housing Group corporate plan information available.
c. Battle of Britain service and wreath laying 13th September.
d. invitation to join Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership.
e. information about neighbourhood plan production .
f. Briefing on Highways Maintenance.
g. Briefing on affordable housing contributions.
h. Rural Housing week celebrated.
13. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
14. Date of next meeting Thursday 3rd November 2015.