FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD ON 3rd January 2017 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes.
2. Acceptance of Apologies:
4. Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 1st November 2016
5. Matters Arising: a. Website.
6. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a.
7. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest.
8. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting: 16/05670/FUL Erection of two storey infill between main house and existing barn and associated works. Manor Farm Cardington
b. Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
· 16/04955/FUL: Erection of a two-storey rear extension: including insertion of dormer windows and roof lights. 5 The Hollies Cardington (No Objection)
· 16/04736/FUL: Erection of an agricultural straw store. Lower Brook Farm Church Preen. (in Church Preen Parish.) (No objection)
· 16/05244/FUL: Erection of a single dwelling and detached garage. Proposed dwelling adjacent Adlestrop Cardington Church Stretton (No objection).
· 16/05320/FUL: Erection of a single dwelling and detached garage. Erection of 1 local needs dwelling with associated drive, parking, turning and garage including the demolition of an existing dilapidated agricultural building. Land Adj The Spinney Plaish Church Stretton. (no objection).
· 16/04955/FUL: Erection of a two-storey rear extension: including insertion of dormer windows and roof lights. 5 The Hollies Cardington (No Objection). Grant full planning permission.
· 16/04736/FUL: Erection of an agricultural straw store. Lower Brook Farm Church Preen. (in Church Preen Parish.) (No objection). Grant Full planning permission.
d. Shropshire Local Plan review briefing. Consider answer to the 4 questions in point 5.
e. Shropshire Council Planning Enforcement Protocol.
f. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received just before the meeting.
9. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: 1. Information Commissioner Office £35.00 Chq
2. Mr D Elliott £9.97 Chq 219
b. Approve Budget y/e 2018.
c. Consider and set a precept for y/e ended 31.3.18
e. Consider grant to Keep our Shropshire History Alive (enclosed)
f. Consider joining Shropshire Great Outdoors Membership Scheme.
10. Work with St James’ PCC
11. Shropshire council report.
b. Wood sale.
c. Topple testing headstones.
d. Grass cutting contract.
13 a. Highway Maintenance scheme: update.
14. Correspondence: a. Marches Freight Strategy
b. Shropshire’s Big Conversation results and progress.
c. Clerks and Councils Direct.
d. phone box update. Shropshire Council.
e. letter from Daniel Kawczynski
f. NALC Grants and funding bulletin December 2016.
g. Active Places Convention.
h. Shropshire Seniors The Forum.
15. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
16. Consider date of May 2017 meeting.
17. Date of next meeting Thursday 2nd March 2017.