Minutes FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON
Tuesday 3rd November 2015 at 8pm
1. Public Session. Limited to 15 minutes. Two members of the public were present. One member wished to inform the parish council he is working on a new business plan to set up a mobile produce business. He was thanked.
2. Acceptance of Apologies: Apologies were received from Shropshire Councillor Barker. Present Councillors Burgess, Davies, Blenkins, Pennington, Pinches, Seabury, Norris, Tonks and Maydew.
3. Dispensations: None.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 7th July 2015 and Tuesday 1st September 2015. It was RESOLVED to sign and approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 7tjh July 2015 and Tuesday 1st September 2015.
6. Matters Arising: water supply a report. Chair reported he had spoken to STW who report they are investigating the water problems in the Parish. Depending on results there are two options for repair. More information will be available when the results of their tests are known.
7. Shropshire Council Local Joint Committee: a. There is a meeting on 19th November 2015 at Leebotwood.
8. Updates from Councillors: as per areas of interest. It was RESOLVED clerk would write to the landowner of the overgrown hedge at Shootrough.
9. Planning: a. to be considered at meeting: It was RESOLVED to make the following comments.
· 15/04179/FUL Erection of single storey rear garden room/glazed link extension (revised scheme). The Barn Chatwall Home Farm Enchmarsh. No objection.
· 15/04286/FUL Erection of two storey extension with first floor balcony; erection of detached double garage; change of use of agricultural land to domestic garden land. 1 Hollyhurst, Leebotwood, Church Stretton, Shropshire, SY6 7JR. No objection.
Considered between meetings using delegated powers:
· 15/03512/FUL Erection of 1 affordable dwelling and detached double garage, installation of treatment plant and soakaway. Oak Tree View Church Preen. (no objection).
· 15/03890/CPE Application for lawful development certificate in respect of existing use of the barn Cardoc view which had planning permission (01/0841/F) to be converted into a holiday let has been used as a permanent residential dwelling for over 10 years, and therefore in breach of planning condition 7 of planning permission 01/0841/F. West Farm Enchmarsh. (for information only no comment required).
· 15/02241/LBC Chatwall Home Farm Barn, Chatwall, Cardington. Erection of two storey and single storey extension affecting a grade 2 listed building. . Withdrawn.
· 15/02923/COU Change of use from agricultural to use for siting 5 touring caravan pitches and 12 seasonal caravan pitches. Grant planning permission.
c. Place plan review. No request for a review has been received.
d. Any other planning matters including any new planning applications received just before the meeting. None.
10. Finance: a. Invoices to pay: It was RESOLVED to pay the following invoices Mrs J Madeley £455.47,
HMRC £89.80 and JD Barry £300.00.
b. Audit requirements for year ended 31.3.16. to be considered at January 2016 meeting
c. Audit requirements beyond year ended 31.3.16 to be considered at January 2016 meeting.
d. Proposed budget first draft. To be considered further at the January 2016 meeting.
11. Administration and Organisational Issues: a. Cemetery: a no update.
b. Cemetery wall. Quote to give an idea of costing to maintain wall has been asked for from a local builder.
c. Transparency code. See above.
d. Community Infrastructure Levy report. Including any ideas reported to councillors. It was resolved chair will analysis report and present to next meeting.
e. Shropshire Council communication strategy for highway asset management. Noted for next meeting.
12. Correspondence: a. Clerks and Councils direct. X2
13. Any other essential business- Note no decisions can be made under this item.
14. Date of next meeting Tuesday 5th January 2016. The meeting was declared closed at 9.45pm.